Inter-relational Wholebody Heartfelt Connection Practise
Book two workshops together and save $50.00!
Save by booking the Foundations and Advanced workshops together, select booking options above.
2 day advanced workshop on Inter-relational Wholebody Heartfelt Connection Practise ADVANCED TRAINING IN WHOLEBODY FOCUSING
Nurturing Wholebody Heartfelt Connections In my Relationships and Community: HEALING MY RELATIONAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
LOCATION: Brisbane Quaker Meeting House, 10 Hampson Street, Kelvin Grove
DATE: 9:30am-5:30pm, Thursday 4 – Friday 5 June, 2015
COST: $300 Early Bird / $350 after 20 May
FACILITATORS: Karen Whalen, Ph.D and Lynette Lancini
ENQUIRE: 0401 401 502 /
PREREQUISITE: Foundations of Wholebody Focusing (June 1-3), or pre-approval from Karen Whalen
PDF Brochure: Advanced Training In Wholebody Focusing
In this workshop, we will explore the subtle and living relational field between you and me from an experience of the conscious living body of Wholeness. All of our history and development of self rose out of a series of multiple meetings and matchings (and mismatchings) of We.
The relational practise of Wholebody Heartfelt Connection and Conversation will be learned through safe and playful somatic exercises. I will experience my own wholeness of self as I explore wholebody heartfelt listening, attunement and resonance with various listening partners and environments.
My own conscious living body of wholeness, in connection with your’s, brings up personal challenges around relational connection and disconnection. Inside of the living spacious field of We Here, my relational holding patterns emerge into awareness for sorting out and opening up to new life possibilities.
You will learn to –
- embody the living relational field of We Here between Wholebody Focuser and Listener
- Recognize subtle and precise inner directed movements of the BodyMind’s own making
- Resonate with and facilitate the BodyMind’s natural process of release, reorganization and opening up to more wholeness and aliveness
- Track the relational space of We Here as a conscious living body-environment interaction
- Explore the transpersonal dimensions of the relational space of We here
Who Would Benefit from Attending:
- Anyone wanting to learn a relationally-based BodyMind practise of awareness
- Somatic and Energetically Based Health Care Professionals
- Anyone wanting to discover their own living body of wholeness in a practical, safe and supportive environment
- Anyone wanting to connect with the inner resource of their own Body Wisdom
- Any Health Care Professionals wanting to use the inter-relational or inter-subjective field as an active change agent
Workshop fee includes Course Manual and all morning and afternoon teas.
Karen Whalen, Ph.D, is a Person-Centered clinical therapist specializing in Complex Trauma in private practise in Canada. She is a Certifying Coordinator of the Focusing Institute in New York. She integrates energetic models of consciousness (Qi-Gong, Polarity Therapy, Emotional Freedom Technique, Quantum Consciousness) with the practise of Wholebody Focusing and WBF Oriented Therapy. She teaches extensively in North America, Europe, China, Mexico, New Zealand, and Australia. Read articles by Karen and listen to a conversation between Karen and Serge Prengel at focusing.org.
Lynette Lancini is a Wholebody Focusing Trainer and artist at play across the fields of music, movement and wellbeing. A community facilitator of creative participative co-emergence, Lynette brings novel and playful dimensions to the ways in which people experience themselves. A fluid and intuitive pianist, her compositions have been performed, broadcast and toured by the Muses Trio, Topology and the Queensland Orchestra. http://bit.ly/llancini
A conversation between Karen & Lynette about the June 1-5 Foundational & Advanced Wholebody Focusing workshops will soon be available from here.