Wholebody Self Compassion
3 Sundays from 9:30-11:30am
31 Jan, Feb 7 & 14, 2016.
YogaPlusPhysio, 15 Kullaroo Street, The Gap.
Being my own Valentine: a heart-centred course in self compassion
$135.00. Booking and payment in advance essential*
- Feeling rundown from the ‘silly season’?
- Secretly dreading Valentine’s Day?
- Looking for a practical and grounded way to nurture yourself in the New Year?
Through a series of safe and structured activities over 3 x 2 hour sessions we will:
- learn the Elemental Focusing Wheel, a gentle movement sequence for self care that can be adapted for home use
- learn to listen deeply to the whole body with Caring-Feeling-Presence
- practice skills that increase our capacity for self-compassion in everyday life
Facilitated by LYNETTE LANCINI, a certified Wholebody Focusing Trainer and community facilitator of creative co-emergence.
*A minimum of six committed participants is required by Tues 26 Jan for course to proceed. Payment plans available on request.
Refunds and Cancellations
- In the event of a Cancellation by Wholebody Creative Change, 100% for payments by bank transfer – or same less Paypal fees if via Paypal – will be refunded to all paid-up participants.
- In the event of a Cancellation by a participant, as much notice as possible is requested for full refund (100% for payments by bank transfer, or same less Paypal fees if via Paypal) or credit towards future events.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of an event by a participant will be offered a partial refund/credit at the discretion of Wholebody Creative Change, once the total budget of an event has been established.
About the facilitator
Lynette Lancini is a Professional Wholebody Focusing Trainer (Focusing Institute, New York) and artist/practitioner at play across the fields of music, movement and wellbeing. A dedicated Focuser for over a decade with hundreds of hours of Focusing sessions with mentors, peers and now clients, Lynette is also a long-term student of Gene Gendlin’s Philosophy of the Implicit with ‘sherpa’ Rob Parker, Ph.D.
She attended the Advanced and Certification Focusing Weeklong in New York in November 2015 on a Focusing Institute Janet Klein scholarship. Lynette’s Elemental Focusing Wheel is an unfolding movement medicine wheel with breathwork and deep listening that cultivates wholebody awareness and functioning. Lynette and her husband Ben raise their four school-aged sons in The Gap, Brisbane.