A playful and embodied exploration to mark the crossquarter day Lunasa with Lynette Lancini and Luke Jaaniste, creative musicians & facilitators.
An inner-directed movement workshop situated within PORTAL, a spatially arranged hypnotic sound installation of 1980s Yamaha keyboards.
- Sat 31 Jan 2015 3-5:30pm
- @ The Quaker Meeting House, 10 Hampson Street, Kelvin Grove
- What we will do: explore the unfolding of the phases of Wholebody Focusing within the context of Luke’s PORTAL installation
- Web: http://wholebodyfocusing.com/ & https://soundcloud.com/luke-jaaniste/sets/portal
- Contribution: $5 per person.
- What to bring: a water bottle or two; simple snacks to share ie fruit, chocolate
- What to wear: comfortable clothes which allow movement; socks or bare feet.
- Contact: Lynette Lancini / 0401 401 502
- Wholebody PORTAL [pdf]
Wholebody PORTAL is part of the 2015 CROSS QUARTER series. The cross quarter days are the midpoints between Solstices and Equinoxes, traditionally celebrated as seasonal festivals in the Wheel of the Year. Lunasa, or Lunasadh often took place on top of a hill or mountain, and marked the beginning of the harvest season.