Wholebody Focusing – One Day Workshop
Wholebody Focusing is a relational and experiential MindBody process which reconnects us to our innate Body Wisdom. It is a development of philosopher Gene Gendlin’s Focusing process by Canadian-based Focusing Coordinators Kevin McKevenue (Alexander Technique teacher) and Karen Whalen, PhD (Clinical Psychotherapist).
Wholebody Focusing is a spacious and gentle way to:
- relax and unwind from daily stresses
- tap into more life energy and inner resources
- experience more ease and less anxiety
- reduce suffering from pain and heal past trauma
- experience a deeper connection with self, my essence and in relationship with others
Explore the Transformative Power of Bodily Consciousness from the Felt Sense of Grounded Presence.
Sun 18 Oct, 10am-4pm Bardon Counselling Centre Group Room, 151 Boundary Road, Bardon
$120.00. Includes morning & afternoon tea. Bookings and payment in advance essential.
Wholebody Focusing allows me to experience myself in a bodily felt sensing way, from the safety of a whole and healthy Self in grounded presence. The conscious living body can be trusted to reconnect itself and me as an integral part of the living world body. This much larger Body Wisdom knows how to generate the next steps to carry forward my life situations, relationships, and organismic life processes. The self-aware living body, intimately connected to the living body of the environment, can move my life forward in surprising, non-efforting, and fulfilling ways.
Workshop participants will experience the beginning phases of Wholebody Focusing. We will be highlighting skills training in wholebody listening to ourselves, our environment and others, Grounded Presence to Grounded Presence.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Workshop TBC by Tuesday 13 Oct – a minimum of six pre-paid participants is required before going ahead. Concession price available on request.
- In the event of a Cancellation by Wholebody Creative Change, 100% for payments by bank transfer – or same less Paypal fees if via Paypal – will be refunded to all paid-up participants.
- In the event of a Cancellation by a participant, as much notice as possible is requested for full refund (100% for payments by bank transfer, or same less Paypal fees if via Paypal) or credit towards future events.
- Partial refunds/credit for Cancellations made within 48 hours of an event by a participant will be offered a partial refund/credit at the discretion of Wholebody Creative Change, once the total budget of an event has been established.