Elemental Focusing Circles
Pause the busy-ness.
Come home to your Whole Being.
Nurture, restore and play.
Elemental Focusing is a delicious and gentle inner-directed movement practise developed by Professional Wholebody Focusing Trainer Lynette Lancini. Through the medicine wheel of the Four Directions and Elements (East/Water, North/Fire, West/Air and South/Earth) we explore the interactive body spaces of Wholebody Focusing.
Invite your body to do something for itself: a movement practise with breathwork, sounding, deep listening, and the relational.
Sunday afternoons from 2:00-4:30pm at Brisbane Quaker Meeting House, 10 Hampson Street, Kelvin Grove.
- Sun 11 Oct
- Sun 25 Oct
- Sun 29 Nov
- Sun 13 Dec
Please note your preferred date/s in the “Order notes” field at Checkout.
$160.00 for all four, $135.00 for any three, $100.00 for any two or $55.00 per singly booked workshop. Bookings and payment in advance essential.
A deep listening and wholebody movement experiential workshop series, organised around the Four Directions and Elements. Throughout the series we will deepen into different aspects of Focusing process and its applications to movement through the portal of the Elements. Activities will vary for each circle. No particular fitness level required. Participants will learn how to
- practise the ‘medicine wheel’ of Elemental Focusing
- come into deeper relationship with the Elements and Directions
- safely explore the inter-relational and transpersonal space of Elemental Focusing
- take Elemental Focusing home as a meaningful structure for your own exercise/movement/meditation practise
Refunds and Cancellations
- Each circle will be confirmed by the Tuesday five days prior.
A minimum of four pre-booked participants is required before each workshop can proceed.
- In the event of a Cancellation by Wholebody Creative Change, 100% for payments by bank transfer – or same less Paypal fees if via Paypal – will be refunded to all paid-up participants.
- In the event of a Cancellation by a participant, as much notice as possible is requested for full refund (100% for payments by bank transfer, or same less Paypal fees if via Paypal) or credit towards future events.
- Partial refunds/credit for Cancellations made within 48 hours of an event by a participant will be offered a partial refund/credit at the discretion of Wholebody Creative Change, once the total budget of an event has been established.
About the facilitator
Lynette Lancini is a Professional Wholebody Focusing Trainer (Focusing Institute, New York) and artist/practitioner at play across the fields of music, movement and wellbeing. Her music has been recorded by Serrated Records, broadcast nationally and internationally, and performed and toured by The Muses, Topology and The Queensland Orchestra. Lynette’s most recent movement ‘gig’ was as Mother Earth for Australia’s first Women’s Dream Quest with Judith Tripp in Melbourne.
A dedicated Focuser for over a decade with hundreds of hours of Focusing sessions with mentors, peers and now clients, Lynette is also a long-term student of Gene Gendlin’s Philosophy of the Implicit with ‘sherpa’ Rob Parker, Ph.D. Lynette’s passion is in designing and facilitating experiences that support creative co-emergence.
She will attend the Advanced and Certification Focusing Weeklong in New York this November on a Focusing Institute Janet Klein scholarship. In a soundscape redolent with birdsong punctuated by felt hammers, plectrums and bows on strings, Lynette and her husband Ben raise their four school-aged sons in The Gap, Brisbane.